CANADA: Big Rock Brewery declares dividend
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly share payment.
The Canada-based craft brewer said yesterday (21 October) that its income trust will pay C$0.10 per trust unit for this month.
The payment will be made on 16 November to unitholders of record on 30 October, Big Rock said.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 28 October.
Last month, Big Rock's income trust, owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery, increased it distributions from $0.09 paid in each of the previous eight months.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly