CANADA: Big Rock Brewery declares dividend
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly share payment.
The Canada-based craft brewer said yesterday (21 October) that its income trust will pay C$0.10 per trust unit for this month.
The payment will be made on 16 November to unitholders of record on 30 October, Big Rock said.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 28 October.
Last month, Big Rock's income trust, owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery, increased it distributions from $0.09 paid in each of the previous eight months.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research