CANADA: Big Rock Brewery declares dividend
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly share payment.
The Canadian-based craft brewer said yesterday (22 June) that its income trust will pay C$0.09 per trust unit for this month.
The payment will be made on 14 August to unitholders of record on 31 July, Big Rock said.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 29 July.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research