CANADA: Big Rock Brewery confirms share payment
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly distribution to shareholders.
The Canada-based brewer said today (23 June) that its Income Trust has approved a C$0.09 (US$0.088) per trust unit payment to its shareholders. Payment will be made on 15 July to shareholders of record on 30 June.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 26 June, Big Rock said.
The Trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery, which entitles it to receive all cash flow available for distribution from the business after debt service payments, maintenance capital expenditures and other cash requirements.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery