CANADA: Big Rock Brewery confirms October payment
Big Rock Brewery has issued details of its latest monthly distribution.
The Canadian-based craft brewer said late last week that its income trust, which owns all of Big Rock's securities, will pay C$0.09 per trust unit for October. Payment will be made on 15 December to unitholders of record on 30 November.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 26 November, the company said.
Last month, Big Rock posted a slight lift in net income for the three months to the end of September, which totalled C$1.4m (US$1.1m) from C$1.3m in the corresponding period a year earlier. The company saw cost of sales in the quarter put pressure on profits, rising by 7% year-on-year. Net sales, meanwhile, were up to C$10.3m from 9.8m.
For the first nine months of 2008, net income totalled C$3.4m, down from C$4m in the year so far in 2007. Net sales inched up to C$28.5m compared to C$28.1m.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020