CANADA: Big Rock Brewery CFO to step down
Dwayne Dubois will leave Big Rock Brewery at the end of August
The CFO of Big Rock Brewery in Canada has tendered his resignation.
Dwayne Dubois, who joined the craft brewer as CFO in September 2009, is set to vacate the position at the end of August, Big Rock confirmed yesterday (14 August). No reason was given for Dubois' decision to stand down.
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank Dwayne for his time here at Big Rock and commitment to the company and its employees," said Big Rock's founder & CEO, Ed McNally. "We wish him all the best in his future endeavours.”
The company said that has now begun the recruitment process for a replacement CFO.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets