CANADA: Big Rock Brewery CFO to step down
Dwayne Dubois will leave Big Rock Brewery at the end of August
The CFO of Big Rock Brewery in Canada has tendered his resignation.
Dwayne Dubois, who joined the craft brewer as CFO in September 2009, is set to vacate the position at the end of August, Big Rock confirmed yesterday (14 August). No reason was given for Dubois' decision to stand down.
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank Dwayne for his time here at Big Rock and commitment to the company and its employees," said Big Rock's founder & CEO, Ed McNally. "We wish him all the best in his future endeavours.”
The company said that has now begun the recruitment process for a replacement CFO.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research