CANADA: Big Rock Brewery CEO resigns
Big Rock Brewery Income Trust, which owns the Big Rock Brewery, has announced that Ken Barbet has resigned as president, CEO and a director of Big Rock Brewery Operations Corp.
Edward McNally, Big Rock's founder and currently chairman of the board, has been appointed as the interim president and CEO with immediate effect, and will serve until a suitable replacement can be found.
Barbet had been the company's president and CEO since 2005.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- WSTA elects Pernod UK chief as chairman