CANADA: Big Rock Brewery announces monthly dividend
Big Rock released dividend details yesterday
Big Rock Brewery has announced a dividend of CAD0.10 per trust unit held by shareholders.
The brewer will pay the dividend on 15 October to unitholders of record on 30 September, it said today (22 September).
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from Tuesday next week.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD