CANADA: Big Rock Brewery announces monthly dividend
Big Rock released dividend details yesterday
Big Rock Brewery has announced a dividend of CAD0.10 per trust unit held by shareholders.
The brewer will pay the dividend on 15 October to unitholders of record on 30 September, it said today (22 September).
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from Tuesday next week.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head