CANADA: Big Rock Brewery announces dividend
Big Rock Brewery has announced a dividend of CAD0.1 per trust unit held by shareholders.
The brewer will pay the dividend from 30 June, it said on Monday (21 June).
The brewer's Trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery Operations Corp and Big Rock Brewery Ltd Partnership, which entitles the Trust to receive all cash flow available for distribution from the business of Big Rock after debt service payments, maintenance capital expenditures and other cash requirements.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group