CANADA: Big Rock Brewery announces dividend
Big Rock Brewery has announced a dividend of CAD0.1 per trust unit held by shareholders.
The brewer will pay the dividend from 30 June, it said on Monday (21 June).
The brewer's Trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery Operations Corp and Big Rock Brewery Ltd Partnership, which entitles the Trust to receive all cash flow available for distribution from the business of Big Rock after debt service payments, maintenance capital expenditures and other cash requirements.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign