CANADA: Big Rock appoints director
Big Rock Brewery Income Trust has appointed an independent director of Big Rock Brewery.
The trust announced on Wednesday (13 December) that John Hartley will take on the role within the company.
Earlier in the month, Robert Hartley, who had served as a director at the brewer since 1984, stood down from his position.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned