Product Launch - BRAZIL/ARGENTINA: Bierland and Cerveceria Antares' Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Bierland and Cerveceria Antares' Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Category - Beer, pale ale, 5% abv
Available - Launched 5 June
Location - Available in 17 Brazilian states, on-trade and off-trade; Argentina, off-trade in Cerveceria Antares partner establishments
Price - RRP BRL15-18 (US$6.71-$8.05) for 600ml non-returnable bottle in Brazil
Brazilian brewery Bierland and Argentina’s Cerveceria Antares brewery have launched a new jointly-produced limited-edition pale ale.
The new 5% abv ale - Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale - is made with Argentine hops from Patagonia and Brazilian guaraná from Amazonia.
The launch is part of the Unidos Pela Cerveja - United Through Beer - project, to demonstrate that the rivalry between the two countries does not spill outside the football pitch.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research