Product Launch - BRAZIL/ARGENTINA: Bierland and Cerveceria Antares' Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Bierland and Cerveceria Antares' Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale
Category - Beer, pale ale, 5% abv
Available - Launched 5 June
Location - Available in 17 Brazilian states, on-trade and off-trade; Argentina, off-trade in Cerveceria Antares partner establishments
Price - RRP BRL15-18 (US$6.71-$8.05) for 600ml non-returnable bottle in Brazil
Brazilian brewery Bierland and Argentina’s Cerveceria Antares brewery have launched a new jointly-produced limited-edition pale ale.
The new 5% abv ale - Unidos pela Cerveja Pale Ale - is made with Argentine hops from Patagonia and Brazilian guaraná from Amazonia.
The launch is part of the Unidos Pela Cerveja - United Through Beer - project, to demonstrate that the rivalry between the two countries does not spill outside the football pitch.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US