POLAND: Bialystock IPO dates set
The IPO of 42% of Polish vodka producer Polmos Bialystock is to be held between 22 April and 28 April, according to extracts from the prospectus published in local newspapers today (12 April).
The country's authorities will offer a 20% share to institutional investors, 12% for individuals and the rest as a reserve pool to be distributed according to demand.
Local reports also said that as much as 93% of the company could be floated, instead of just 42%, if plans to sell another 51% to an industry investor fall through.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Bacardi sees North America president step down