POLAND: Bialystock IPO dates set
The IPO of 42% of Polish vodka producer Polmos Bialystock is to be held between 22 April and 28 April, according to extracts from the prospectus published in local newspapers today (12 April).
The country's authorities will offer a 20% share to institutional investors, 12% for individuals and the rest as a reserve pool to be distributed according to demand.
Local reports also said that as much as 93% of the company could be floated, instead of just 42%, if plans to sell another 51% to an industry investor fall through.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review