POLAND: Bialystock included in IPO-a-month plans
Polmos Bialystock will be privatised under plans from the Polish Treasury Ministry to conduct one initial public offering (IPO) per month on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) in the first half of 2005.
Treasury Deputy Minister Dariusz Witkowski said the ministry would privatise the Polmos in April.
Witkowski's schedule will see the privatisation in of home appliance manufacturer Zelmer in January 2005; of chemical concern Ciech in February; of power plant Elektrownia Kozienice in March 2005, before Polmos Bialystok in April 2005.
The ministry plans to carry out an IPO of power distributor Enea at the end of May, while shares of nitrate fertilisers producer ZA Pulawy will be offered on the WSE between April and June 2005.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban