POLAND: Bialystock included in IPO-a-month plans
Polmos Bialystock will be privatised under plans from the Polish Treasury Ministry to conduct one initial public offering (IPO) per month on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) in the first half of 2005.
Treasury Deputy Minister Dariusz Witkowski said the ministry would privatise the Polmos in April.
Witkowski's schedule will see the privatisation in of home appliance manufacturer Zelmer in January 2005; of chemical concern Ciech in February; of power plant Elektrownia Kozienice in March 2005, before Polmos Bialystok in April 2005.
The ministry plans to carry out an IPO of power distributor Enea at the end of May, while shares of nitrate fertilisers producer ZA Pulawy will be offered on the WSE between April and June 2005.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads