USA: BevTrade.com Unveils Details of No-Cost Online Ordering System
BevTrade.com, the online beverage distribution partner to the alcoholic beverage industry, introduced its recently-upgraded, no-cost 'electronic beverage marketplace' at the Wine and Spirits Wholesaler Association (WSWA) show in Boston, April 29. This beverage supply and distribution system presently includes approximately 20,000 SKUs and provides retailers with quick and easy access to the distributors and wholesalers whose products they currently order.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO