USA: BevTrade.Com Reaches Breakthrough Agreement With Innovative Computer Solutions, Inc.
BevTrade.Com, on the fast track to becoming the beverage industry's leading online ordering system, today announced the signing of an agreement with Innovative Computer Solutions, the leading POS integrator for retail liquor stores. BevTrade.Com and ICS have created a proprietary system allowing retailers to seamlessly integrate in-store cash register activity when they place an order with their wholesalers on BevTrade.Com.The unprecedented technology enables retailers who order through BevTrade.Com's online Business-to-Business system to open a window into their Control Plus in-store inventory reorder reports, automatically placing Internet orders based on the inventory management tools in the Control Plus system. Orders are directed to existing distributors, determined by the retailer, in whatever manner preferred by the distributor -- email, fax, or direct EDI to the distributor's system.Retailers with websites in the BevTrade Marketplace hosted by BevTrade.Com already incorporate this technology to post in-store price changes with a few simple keystrokes. New Jersey's Wine Library
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research