USA: BevTrade.Com Reaches Breakthrough Agreement With Innovative Computer Solutions, Inc.
BevTrade.Com, on the fast track to becoming the beverage industry's leading online ordering system, today announced the signing of an agreement with Innovative Computer Solutions, the leading POS integrator for retail liquor stores. BevTrade.Com and ICS have created a proprietary system allowing retailers to seamlessly integrate in-store cash register activity when they place an order with their wholesalers on BevTrade.Com.The unprecedented technology enables retailers who order through BevTrade.Com's online Business-to-Business system to open a window into their Control Plus in-store inventory reorder reports, automatically placing Internet orders based on the inventory management tools in the Control Plus system. Orders are directed to existing distributors, determined by the retailer, in whatever manner preferred by the distributor -- email, fax, or direct EDI to the distributor's system.Retailers with websites in the BevTrade Marketplace hosted by BevTrade.Com already incorporate this technology to post in-store price changes with a few simple keystrokes. New Jersey's Wine Library
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban