Bevolution Group acquires Tropics Mixology
Tropics Mixology is now part of the Bevolution Group
US-based frozen drinks and cocktail mixes company Bevolution Group has acquired Tropics Mixology for an undisclosed sum.
Tropics Mixology's portfolio includes frozen and shelf-stable cocktail and smoothie mixes, frozen purees and caffeinated beverages.
Alex Guiva, chairman of Bevolution Group, said: "We will continue our proven model of supplementing organic growth with strategic acquisitions, and will search for additional M&A opportunities to enhance our market position, expand product offerings and grow our geographic presence."
Bevolution Group was established through the integration of foodservice suppliers Juice Tyme and Lemon-X, in March. It is owned by private investment firm Highlander Partners.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends