Product Launch - UK: Beverage Brands' WKD Club Edition
Click through to view Beverage Brands' WKD Club Edition
Beverage Brands' WKD Club Edition
Category - RTD, 4% abv
Available - From the end of this month
Location - UK, on-trade, exclusively in 200 “late-night venues”
Price - RRP of GBP3 (US$4.70) per 27.5cl bottle
Distribution - Beverage Brands
Beverage Brands is targeting the UK club scene with the launch of its latest WKD RTD variant.
WKD Club Edition will be available from later this month in 200 selected late night venues, the company said late last week. The variant will be offered in a black bottle with UV bottle label, and will primarily target 18 to 25-year old males.
Beverage Brands is not releasing details of the flavour profile, preferring to “leave consumers to identify and interpret the unique taste without giving any clues”.
Beverage Brands' marketing director, Debs Carter, said: “One of the key components of our marketing programme this year is to focus on developing bespoke activity which will maximise the sales opportunity for WKD in different trading channels. The WKD Club Edition has been born out of that objective.”
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp