UK: Beverage Brands readies WKD Purple Limited Edition marketing push
Beverage Brands has lined up a GBP3m (US$4.9m) marketing spend for its WKD Purple Limited Edition RTD brand in the UK.
The campaign, which launched this week, will include TV, outdoor and digital advertising, the UK-based firm announced earlier this week. The push forms part of a GBP30m marketing spend behind the WKD brand in the UK this year.
WKD Purple Limited Edition will be highlighted in a new 10-second tag being added to the ‘Have you got a WKD side?’ campaign ads, which currently run on UK television. The new commercials will run for three weeks on national TV and video-on-demand channels as well as Sky’s Pub Channel. At the same time, a digital promotion will offer WKD consumers the opportunity to win a holiday, along with runners-up prizes.
The limited edition variant, which is available for six months, was launched in the UK back in March.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends