UK: Beverage Brands readies WKD Purple Limited Edition marketing push
Beverage Brands has lined up a GBP3m (US$4.9m) marketing spend for its WKD Purple Limited Edition RTD brand in the UK.
The campaign, which launched this week, will include TV, outdoor and digital advertising, the UK-based firm announced earlier this week. The push forms part of a GBP30m marketing spend behind the WKD brand in the UK this year.
WKD Purple Limited Edition will be highlighted in a new 10-second tag being added to the ‘Have you got a WKD side?’ campaign ads, which currently run on UK television. The new commercials will run for three weeks on national TV and video-on-demand channels as well as Sky’s Pub Channel. At the same time, a digital promotion will offer WKD consumers the opportunity to win a holiday, along with runners-up prizes.
The limited edition variant, which is available for six months, was launched in the UK back in March.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020