USA: BevAccess.com Secures Funding From Kensington Value Fund, LLC
BevAccess.com has announced that Kensington Value Fund, LLC, the investment vehicle the Schwab family uses to support private companies, has invested an undisclosed amount in the company."BevAccess.com is ideally positioned as the leader in business-to-business e-commerce for the beverage alcohol industry," said Charles Schwab, Jr. Managing Member of Kensington Value Fund, LLC. "They have first mover advantage, key strategic partnerships and alliances and a skilled management team in place to revolutionize this sector." This investment is part of Kensington's ongoing strategy to target business-to-business e-commerce."BevAccess is well into its first year of conducting transactions on behalf of retail buyers in New York, New Jersey and placing advertising on behalf of wine, spirits and beer producers nationwide," said Greg Ahnert, co- founder of BevAccess.com. "We are committed to providing the best possible technology solutions and information services to maximize efficiencies in the supply chain, and we value the support Kensington has contributed to BevAccess' continuing national expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends