USA: BevAccess.com Secures Funding From Kensington Value Fund, LLC
BevAccess.com has announced that Kensington Value Fund, LLC, the investment vehicle the Schwab family uses to support private companies, has invested an undisclosed amount in the company."BevAccess.com is ideally positioned as the leader in business-to-business e-commerce for the beverage alcohol industry," said Charles Schwab, Jr. Managing Member of Kensington Value Fund, LLC. "They have first mover advantage, key strategic partnerships and alliances and a skilled management team in place to revolutionize this sector." This investment is part of Kensington's ongoing strategy to target business-to-business e-commerce."BevAccess is well into its first year of conducting transactions on behalf of retail buyers in New York, New Jersey and placing advertising on behalf of wine, spirits and beer producers nationwide," said Greg Ahnert, co- founder of BevAccess.com. "We are committed to providing the best possible technology solutions and information services to maximize efficiencies in the supply chain, and we value the support Kensington has contributed to BevAccess' continuing national expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk