USA: BevAccess.Com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd. Complete Merger to Build the First Fully Integrated Beverage Alcohol Industry Exchange
BevAccess.com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd., today announce the completion of the merger of the two companies. The combined entity will offer its clients the benefit of Beverage Media Group's 65 years of experience connecting suppliers, wholesalers, and retail buyers and BevAccess.com's time-saving, fully-secured technology that provides real-time pricing and an easy-to-use research and ordering platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head