USA: BevAccess.Com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd. Complete Merger to Build the First Fully Integrated Beverage Alcohol Industry Exchange
BevAccess.com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd., today announce the completion of the merger of the two companies. The combined entity will offer its clients the benefit of Beverage Media Group's 65 years of experience connecting suppliers, wholesalers, and retail buyers and BevAccess.com's time-saving, fully-secured technology that provides real-time pricing and an easy-to-use research and ordering platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends