USA: BevAccess.Com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd. Complete Merger to Build the First Fully Integrated Beverage Alcohol Industry Exchange
BevAccess.com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd., today announce the completion of the merger of the two companies. The combined entity will offer its clients the benefit of Beverage Media Group's 65 years of experience connecting suppliers, wholesalers, and retail buyers and BevAccess.com's time-saving, fully-secured technology that provides real-time pricing and an easy-to-use research and ordering platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research