USA: BevAccess.Com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd. Complete Merger to Build the First Fully Integrated Beverage Alcohol Industry Exchange
BevAccess.com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd., today announce the completion of the merger of the two companies. The combined entity will offer its clients the benefit of Beverage Media Group's 65 years of experience connecting suppliers, wholesalers, and retail buyers and BevAccess.com's time-saving, fully-secured technology that provides real-time pricing and an easy-to-use research and ordering platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US