USA: BevAccess.Com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd. Complete Merger to Build the First Fully Integrated Beverage Alcohol Industry Exchange
BevAccess.com, Inc. and Beverage Media Group, Ltd., today announce the completion of the merger of the two companies. The combined entity will offer its clients the benefit of Beverage Media Group's 65 years of experience connecting suppliers, wholesalers, and retail buyers and BevAccess.com's time-saving, fully-secured technology that provides real-time pricing and an easy-to-use research and ordering platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends