USA: BevAccess.com Expands Wine and Spirits Offering to Licensed New York Metro Beverage Alcohol Buyers
BevAccess.com announced today the expansion of their online beverage exchange to include significantly all wine and spirits products for wholesale purchase in the New York metro area. Retail buyers can now access over 92% of the Top 25 wine and spirits brands worldwide (as listed in Impact Global News and Research). Leading wholesalers listing their products online with BevAccess.com represent the portfolios of some of the top suppliers in the industry including: Allied Domecq, Bacardi, Beringer Wine Estates, Canandaigua, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Kendall-Jackson, LVMH Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton, Robert Mondavi, UDV Diageo, Schieffelin & Somerset, Co. and Seagram Co.Licensed retail buyers, such as restaurants, hotels, bars and liquor stores, can log on to www.bevaccess.com and consolidate all their wine, spirits and beer procurement. In addition to centralized and customized ordering, buyers also benefit from detailed product information, online messaging capabilities and immediate exposure to new products through special promotions and advertising. BevAccess.com has been actively processing orders since June 1999, and was the first B2B web site to process an e-commerce transaction between buyer and seller in the beverage alcohol industry.BevAccess.com recently merged with New York-based Beverage Media Group, publishers of the leading beverage alcohol trade magazines in the nation. The combined company offers customers a fully integrated on- and offline solution to make ordering wine, spirits and beer more efficient and less time-consuming. BevAccess.com will launch its service in other top markets across the country within the next few months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report