USA: BevAccess Launches in Texas
BevAccess is currently taking registration for membership from licensed Texas retail buyers through an introductory membership program, which includes subscription to the Texas Beverage Journal. Jim Carrier, Vice President of Sales for BevAccess stated, ``Thanks to the partnerships BevAccess has established with Texas wholesalers and retailers, we have up-to-the-minute product information available for Texas licensees to research and purchase wine, spirits and beer. The BevAccess exchange is open for business in Texas!''
``Glazer's is very supportive of BevAccess' launch in Texas. BevAccess has emerged as the premier communications and technology exchange for the beverage alcohol trade, and is in a unique position through their local publication and sales force to effectively bring our customers online in Texas. We look forward to realizing the benefits of online exchange,'' said Barkley Stuart, Executive Vice President for Glazer's Wholesale Distributing Co.
In addition to Glazer's, the company has partnered with Republic Beverage Co., Block Distributing and Faust Distributing Co. BevAccess began processing transactions in the Texas market on November 1st.
Among the leading chains that are participating in the exchange is Centennial Fine Wine & Spirits. Greg L. Wonsmos, President of Centennial Fine Wine & Spirits and President of the National Association of Beverage Retailers added, ``What excites me most about the introduction of BevAccess in the Texas market is that it will provide an efficient solution to a complicated, labor intensive, order entry and fulfillment process.''
Texas retailers, wholesalers and suppliers who want to join the BevAccess exchange can register online at http://www.bevaccess.com. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or contact one of our Client Service Representatives at 877-LINK-BEV (546-5238), from 9:30 am to 6 pm EST.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Brasserie Kronenbourg has clarified earlier reports about its entry into the low alcohol beer sector in France....
Costs relating to alcohol abuse in Sweden are on the rise, according to research out this week....
Police in eastern Kenya have said that at least 24 people died on Saturday after drinking illegally produced alcohol....
According to a recently published study, people who drink alcohol may have a lower risk of developing a type of cancer which affects the lymphatic system known as non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)....
Diageo is calling for facts labels to be placed on alcohol beverages in the US....
Kenyan authorities are to ban beer and spirits advertising from television and billboards in the country, according to a local report late last week....
Post-menopausal women who consume even moderate amounts of alcohol may face an increased risk of breast cancer, according to a comprehensive US study....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report