AUSTRALIA: Beston to raise A$55m for vineyard buy
The Trust is preparing a prospectus for a capital raising of A$45m with oversubscriptions of a further A$10m.
The money would be used to buy McGuigan's 890 hectares of vineyard in South Australia and New South Wales. Subject to unitholder approval this month Beston would pay A$68 million for the first tranche of vineyards and McGuigan would lease them for between nine and 12 years.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review