AUSTRALIA: Beston to raise A$55m for vineyard buy
The Trust is preparing a prospectus for a capital raising of A$45m with oversubscriptions of a further A$10m.
The money would be used to buy McGuigan's 890 hectares of vineyard in South Australia and New South Wales. Subject to unitholder approval this month Beston would pay A$68 million for the first tranche of vineyards and McGuigan would lease them for between nine and 12 years.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages