AUSTRALIA: Beston raises A$21.2m from investors
Beston Wine Trust, an Australian listed company investing in vineyards and industry infrastructure in Australia and New Zealand, has closed its latest capital raising over-subscribed. Beston said that A$21.2m (US$12.7m) was raised as 23.8 million units were allotted and the money would be used to acquire and develop premium vineyards across Australia. When the capital raising was announced Beston said it expected it grow its asset from A$96m to US$135m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne