AUSTRALIA: Beston moves on WA and leases to Southcorp
The Beston Wine Industry Trust has acquired the Western Australian vineyard Sirens for nearly $A1.9m, the trust's first move into the region. Beston also said today that it intends to lease the vineyard to Southcorp, its first lease with Australia's number one winemaker. Sirens Vineyard has 27.8 hectares of a total of 66.09 hectares under vine. Southcorp will lease the vineyeard for ten years with the right to renew for a further five plus five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign