UK: BerryWhite bags Waitrose listing for organic juices
The peach & goji berry variant will appear in Waitrose stores from next month
BerryWhite, a producer of organic fruit-based juice drinks, is set for a jump in exposure after securing a listing in Waitrose stores across the UK.
Two variants - pomegranate & blueberry and peach & goji berry - will be stocked in the supermarket chain from 7 July, the drinks firm said this week. They will carry an SRP of GBP1.59 (US$2.70) per 330ml bottle.
The two other variants, currently available through independent retailers and online at Ocado, are cranberry & guava and lemon & ginger.
The range, launched in 2012, contains "health-enhancing" extracts, including white tea, yerba mate, guarana and echinacea.
BerryWhite donates 10% of its profits from every bottle sold to charitable projects, including campaigns around health, education and water, it says.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends