UK: Berry Bros secures Virgin deal
Berry Bros. & Rudd has been appointed as Virgin Atlantic's new wine and Champagne supplier. The three-year contract is the UK fine wine retailer's first foray into the in-flight pouring market.
Berry Bros. beat 40 other suppliers to win the contract, which covers all of the airline's 26 routes worldwide. Berry Bros. will also offer specialist wine training to Virgin Atlantic cabin crew at its London wine cellars.
Berry Bros. commercial director Mark Pardoe said: "Both companies share a common outlook; to offer a choice to the customer, based on innovation, high standards of service and expertise and, above all, a certain élan which sets us both apart from the competition."
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire