UK: Berry Bros secures Virgin deal
Berry Bros. & Rudd has been appointed as Virgin Atlantic's new wine and Champagne supplier. The three-year contract is the UK fine wine retailer's first foray into the in-flight pouring market.
Berry Bros. beat 40 other suppliers to win the contract, which covers all of the airline's 26 routes worldwide. Berry Bros. will also offer specialist wine training to Virgin Atlantic cabin crew at its London wine cellars.
Berry Bros. commercial director Mark Pardoe said: "Both companies share a common outlook; to offer a choice to the customer, based on innovation, high standards of service and expertise and, above all, a certain élan which sets us both apart from the competition."
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research