UK: Berry Bros secures Virgin deal
Berry Bros. & Rudd has been appointed as Virgin Atlantic's new wine and Champagne supplier. The three-year contract is the UK fine wine retailer's first foray into the in-flight pouring market.
Berry Bros. beat 40 other suppliers to win the contract, which covers all of the airline's 26 routes worldwide. Berry Bros. will also offer specialist wine training to Virgin Atlantic cabin crew at its London wine cellars.
Berry Bros. commercial director Mark Pardoe said: "Both companies share a common outlook; to offer a choice to the customer, based on innovation, high standards of service and expertise and, above all, a certain élan which sets us both apart from the competition."
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman