Product Launch - UK: Berry Bros & Rudd's The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage
Click through to view Berry Bros & Rudd's The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage
Berry Bros & Rudd's The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, 43% abv
Available - Now
Location - Globally, specialist retailers
Price - GBP45 (US$80) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium UK and international distributors worldwide
The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage initially launched at Whisky Live Tokyo in February. It is now being rolled out internationally.
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
Beam Inc has realigned its commercial structure in the Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) region....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report