Product Launch - GLOBAL: Berry Bros & Rudd Spirits’ The Glenrothes Vintage 2001
Click through to view Berry Bros & Rudd Spirits’ The Glenrothes Vintage 2001
Berry Bros & Rudd Spirits’ The Glenrothes Vintage 2001
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, Europe, US, Asia, in the off-trade
Price - In UK, GBP45 (US$71) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium UK and international distributors worldwide
Berry Bros & Rudd has lined up the launch of the latest vintage of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky. The 2001 expression will also be available in Asia, at a lower abv of 40%.
In 2012, Berry Bros took control of The Glenrothes following a brand swap with Edrington Group.
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits is delighted to announce the release of the latest Vintage from award-winning Speyside distillery, The Glenrothes.
Vintage 2001 has been selected from a variety of casks to deliver soft but stimulating and conversational properties.
It combines the maturity of oaky vanilla, with the fullness of ripe black cherries and has the lingering, finish of soft spices that is typical of The Glenrothes. It has wonderful length and depth, is hugely satisfying and an excellent demonstration of the Malt Master’s skill and dedication to the art of wood management.
According to Ronnie Cox, Brands Heritage Director; “The Vintage 2001 Vintage displays deliciously creamy citrus wrapped tightly in the softness of aged oak. Complete and complex integrity in a glass.”
The Glenrothes features tasting notes on the label; the character of the Vintage 2001 is described by Malt Master Gordon Motion as “Sweet oaky vanilla, black cherries, and soft spices.”
Bottled at 43% for Europe (70cl) and the USA (75cl), The Glenrothes Vintage 2001 will be available in Asia at 40% and is the first Vintage to appear in new, enhanced packaging.
The Glenrothes 2001 Vintage is available from Berry Bros. & Rudd at £45.00 and internationally at €55.00 and $67.00.
Original source: Company Release
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Ireland beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and a...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future