Product Launch – UK/US: Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
No. 3 London Dry Gin
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, London Dry, 46% abv
Available - From April
Location - UK, US
Price - GBP32.95 (US$49.90) per bottle in the UK, $39.99 in the US
Distribution - UK: InSpirit, US: Skyy
No. 3 London Dry Gin is distilled to Berrys’ recipe at a distillery in the Netherlands.
No.3 refers to the address in St James’s Street, London, which has been the home of wine and spirit merchant Berry Bros. & Rudd since 1698. The inspiration for the key on the bottle comes from that used to open the door of The Parlour, one of the oldest rooms in the shop. Dignitaries such as Lord Byron, William Pitt, and Napoleon III are all thought to have dined there over the past three centuries.
The gin features three fruits and three spices, and is distilled in copper pot stills.
The spirits unit of Berry Bros. & Rudd has lined up a "strategic partnership" in the US with Anchor Brewers & Distillers....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages