Product Launch – UK/US: Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
No. 3 London Dry Gin
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, London Dry, 46% abv
Available - From April
Location - UK, US
Price - GBP32.95 (US$49.90) per bottle in the UK, $39.99 in the US
Distribution - UK: InSpirit, US: Skyy
No. 3 London Dry Gin is distilled to Berrys’ recipe at a distillery in the Netherlands.
No.3 refers to the address in St James’s Street, London, which has been the home of wine and spirit merchant Berry Bros. & Rudd since 1698. The inspiration for the key on the bottle comes from that used to open the door of The Parlour, one of the oldest rooms in the shop. Dignitaries such as Lord Byron, William Pitt, and Napoleon III are all thought to have dined there over the past three centuries.
The gin features three fruits and three spices, and is distilled in copper pot stills.
The spirits unit of Berry Bros. & Rudd has lined up a "strategic partnership" in the US with Anchor Brewers & Distillers....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research