Product Launch – UK/US: Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
No. 3 London Dry Gin
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, London Dry, 46% abv
Available - From April
Location - UK, US
Price - GBP32.95 (US$49.90) per bottle in the UK, $39.99 in the US
Distribution - UK: InSpirit, US: Skyy
No. 3 London Dry Gin is distilled to Berrys’ recipe at a distillery in the Netherlands.
No.3 refers to the address in St James’s Street, London, which has been the home of wine and spirit merchant Berry Bros. & Rudd since 1698. The inspiration for the key on the bottle comes from that used to open the door of The Parlour, one of the oldest rooms in the shop. Dignitaries such as Lord Byron, William Pitt, and Napoleon III are all thought to have dined there over the past three centuries.
The gin features three fruits and three spices, and is distilled in copper pot stills.
The spirits unit of Berry Bros. & Rudd has lined up a "strategic partnership" in the US with Anchor Brewers & Distillers....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends