UK: Berry Bros. & Rudd launches No 3 London Dry Gin London cab push - video
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits has lined up a video to run in London taxis to promote its No 3 London Dry Gin brand.
The company said earlier this week that the ad, which features head barman Alessandro Palazzi from London's Dukes Hotel, will run in black cabs between the hours of 1400 and 2200. The ad sees Palazzi create a gin Martini using No 3 and will run for the next four weeks.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
“The key to the campaign is to reach potential No 3 cocktail and gin and tonic consumers,” said Luke Tegner, brands marketing director at Berry Bros. “That has driven our selection of London postcodes based on demographic and cocktail bar profiles at an appropriate time of day.”
Taxis operating in the Fitzrovia, Mayfair, St. James’s, City/Square Mile, Shoreditch, Chelsea, South Kensington, Canary Wharf, Putney, Hammersmith, Knightsbridge, Park Lane and Fulham areas will host the ad.
Berry Bros. & Rudd launched No 3 in 2010.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video