UK: Berry Bros. & Rudd launches No 3 London Dry Gin London cab push - video
Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits has lined up a video to run in London taxis to promote its No 3 London Dry Gin brand.
The company said earlier this week that the ad, which features head barman Alessandro Palazzi from London's Dukes Hotel, will run in black cabs between the hours of 1400 and 2200. The ad sees Palazzi create a gin Martini using No 3 and will run for the next four weeks.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
“The key to the campaign is to reach potential No 3 cocktail and gin and tonic consumers,” said Luke Tegner, brands marketing director at Berry Bros. “That has driven our selection of London postcodes based on demographic and cocktail bar profiles at an appropriate time of day.”
Taxis operating in the Fitzrovia, Mayfair, St. James’s, City/Square Mile, Shoreditch, Chelsea, South Kensington, Canary Wharf, Putney, Hammersmith, Knightsbridge, Park Lane and Fulham areas will host the ad.
Berry Bros. & Rudd launched No 3 in 2010.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research