AUSTRALIA: Berri plant doubles capacity
Australian fruit juice group, Berri, has doubled capacity at its Leeton juicing plant following the completion of a A$5 million upgrade. Berri said it will be buying fruit from the Riverina, Sunraysia and Riverland areas. The company also said that it would be buying from producers in the region who have been hit by the closure of the Mountain Maid juice plant in Batlow on Friday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down