AUSTRALIA: Berri looking for Asian acquisition
The Australian fruit juice group, Berri Holdings, is reportedly looking for an acquisition in Asia. The company plans to finance the purchase with a flotation on the Australian Stock Market. Sales at the company will be in excess of A$570 million in 2001-2002 but CEO, Doug Shears, has stated he wants to build the company up to a turnover of A$1 billion as soon as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review