Product Launch - US: Berniko's Big Rack Premium Vodka
Click through to view Berniko's Big Rack Premium Vodka
Berniko's Big Rack Premium Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, US, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, initially in nine states ahead of national roll-out early next year
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl bottle
Berniko has begun a “soft launch” of its Big Rack vodka brand in the US. The product has been released in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Ohio, Michigan and New York.
Big Rack, which is produced in Kentucky, targets “all lovers of the outdoors”, the company said.
Berniko, LLC Spirits Importers has recently launched the newest addition to their ample portfolio: 'Big Rack Premium Vodka' - 6x distilled and charcoal filtered.
Coining the catchphrase "camouflage 'is' a lifestyle," Big Rack Vodka made its debut presentation amongst its greatest fans in September at the Texas Hunting and Outdoor Classic in San Antonio, Texas.
Big Rack Premium Vodka was created as a tribute to all lovers of the outdoors. To all fellow free spirited minds who take pride in excelling in the wilderness and becoming one with nature. To the explorers, hunters, soldiers, fishermen, campers, hikers, drafters, climbers. Created in American soil, in the heart of Kentucky. No imported Vodka could surpass in flavor, quality, and smoothness like 100% American born 'Big Rack.'
Although official National launch is set for October 1st, 2012, the buzz of this product - due to its taste and amazing packaging- has created waves of enthusiasts and fan base amongst hunters, outdoorsmen, young Americans, Marines, Navy, Air force, Army, and police officers.
Big Rack Premium Vodka's kickoff will begin with the State of Texas in Goody Goody, Specs, Gabriels, and Pinkies stores just to name a few. Its rollout launch will be in over 25 US States. You can see Big Rack featured on Outdoor Life Magazine and Deer and Deer Hunting Magazine.
Berniko, LLC is a family owned and operated imported of high quality spirits to the United States. Based in South Florida, Berniko, LLC provides warehousing locally as well as in other States. Berniko, LLC represents brands from all around the world including countries such as France, Scotland, United States, and Nicaragua. Distributors in the US include the industry's very best such as Glazers, Southern Wines. RNDC, and Royal Wines.
Original source: Company Release
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review