FRANCE: Bernard Magrez buys Château Lagueiranne
Bernard Magrez expands wine empire
Bernard Magrez has acquired his 37th wine estate, taking control of the ten-hectare Château Lagueiranne in Le Luc in south eastern France.
A spokesperson for Magrez confirmed the acquisition to just-drinks today (1 April). Financial details were not disclosed.
The latest addition to the Magrez wine empire reflects his ongoing strategy to acquire small vineyards with strong growth potential.
Château Lagueiranne produces 60,000 bottles of AOC Côtes de Provence rosé anually and is the second Provence estate acquired by Magrez, following the purchase of the Clos des Muraires at the end of last year.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research