USA: Beringer Wine Estates Chooses Plumtree Corporate Portal to Provide Centralized Communication and Collaboration
Plumtree Software today announced that Beringer Wine Estates will deploy the Plumtree Corporate Portal to all of its employees nationwide. The portal, known as BWEnet, provides a centralized Web platform for Beringer's widely dispersed employees to access company news and information, IBI sales reporting tools, Remedy help-desk services and other internal applications that help Beringer plan and execute its business. By Web-enabling its major business processes, Beringer is extending access to its enterprise applications and information to geographically distributed employees, helping save them time spent gathering resources and increasing productivity."Prior to deploying BWEnet, Beringer faced a challenge to centralize and make available corporate information and applications for our employees in remote locations, as well as our field sales force," said John Collins, director of information technology, Beringer Wine Estates. "Now, all Beringer employees have more convenient access to the applications in which we've invested, as well as those we've developed. Salespeople who spent several hours online accessing the necessary resources before, may now save time using the Plumtree-powered BWEnet, where they can access the tools they need to get their jobs done."What's in the BWEnet Portal? IBI Sales Reporting, Remedy Help Desk,Workflow, Collaborative CommunitiesBWEnet integrates enterprise applications and services as Plumtree Portal Gadgets(TM) in one personalized Web experience. Similar in appearance to the sports scoreboards or stock portfolios of a consumer portal, Plumtree Portal Gadgets(TM) are plug-in modules that embed components of applications and interactive Internet services in a personalized portal page. Beringer employees can choose from a menu of gadgets including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly