USA: Beringer Wine Estates Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000 Earnings
Beringer Wine Estates Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BERW) today announced record operating and financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2000. Fourth Quarter Ended June 30, 2000 Fourth quarter adjusted net income increased 17% to $11.9 million, or $0.59 per diluted share. This compares with adjusted net income of $10.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk