USA: Beringer Wine Estates Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2000 Earnings
Beringer Wine Estates Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BERW) today announced record operating and financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2000. Fourth Quarter Ended June 30, 2000 Fourth quarter adjusted net income increased 17% to $11.9 million, or $0.59 per diluted share. This compares with adjusted net income of $10.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory