US: Beringer Vineyards secures Michael Buble tie-up
Beringer Vineyards has teamed with singer Michael Buble to become the exclusive wine of his 'Crazy Love Tour' in the US this autumn.
The Californian wine brand, which is owned by Treasury Wine Estates, said today (7 September) that it will launch a “multi-platform marketing campaign” around the tour, which starts in Hershey, Pennsylvania on 23 November. Fans of Buble will be able to take up offers and experiences at retail, restaurant and concert venues and “unique online components” throughout the duration of the tour.
The partnership will culminate in an exclusive performance by Buble for selected fans at Beringer Vineyards in Napa in the summer of 2011. Financial details behind the partnership were not disclosed.
The 14-date tour visits Madison Square Garden in New York, before winding up in Los Angeles on 13 December.
"I think Beringer and I are a great pairing,” said Buble. “They are a winery that mixes elegance and excitement in a way that is simpatico with my music. I think my fans will appreciate the combination."
Treasury Wine Estates is the new name for Foster's Group's global wine business.
The list of commentators on just-drinks just keeps on growing. Earlier this week, we unveiled Ray Rowlands, who will look at soft drinks & water. Next up, we welcome Pete Brown, a renowned blogger on ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research