US: Beringer poised to run promo push
Foster's Wine Estates Americas has selected Ruder Finn to up its marketing profile in the US.
The company confirmed yesterday (29 August) that Ruder Finn will represent Beringer Vineyard's Napa Valley promotional campaign in the country.
In October, Ruder Finn will embark on a cross-country mobile marketing tour entitled 'How to Get to Napa Valley'. The campaign includes nationwide events that bring a slice of Napa Valley to select urban areas and incorporates retail and media partnerships as well as a sweepstakes.
"Given Ruder Finn's impressive track record with PR campaigns on behalf of several of our brands, we are very pleased to continue our partnership with them," said Rebecca Fine, public relations director at Beringer Vineyards. "We hope to make this collaboration every bit as award-winning as past projects we've developed together."
In the past year, the agency has conducted public relations campaigns for Stone Cellars by Beringer, Rosemount Estate, White Lie Early Season Chardonnay and Greg Norman California Estates.
Lisa Duszak Novak, vice president and RuderFinn/West marketing practice manager, will lead the account.
Foster's Group has posted a slight rise in both sales and income for the first half of its financial year....
The owner of Santa Rita has created a new role of corporate commercial director at the Chilean wine group as it looks to boost its presence in ten key export markets....
Coca-Cola Amatil has confirmed a change of company secretary. The Australia-based bottler, in which The Coca-Cola Co. owns a 32% stake, said today (14 February) that George Foster will assume the posi...
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the outgoing president at Hardy Wine Company. John Grant will assume the position at the Australian wine unit, replacing David Woods, who is set to ...
Japanese drinks group Suntory is reportedly planning to sell a range of coffee RTDs in Singapore and Malaysia....
SABMiller India has cooled on its plans to buy local brewer Mt Shivalik, just-drinks has learned. Sources close to the situation have told just-drinks today (16 January) that talks between SABMiller a...
The Wine & Spirit Trade Association has announced three additions to its executive board....
Foster's Group has named a prominent Australian business consultant to its board of directors....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends