AUSTRALIA: Beringer drives Foster's figures
Foster's Group, owners of the eponymous beer brand and the Beringer Blass wine operation, today exceeded market expectations by reporting an interim net profit of A$322.2m (US$164m). The results were driven by a strong performance by the company's wine business. The profits for the half year ending 31 December were ahead of market forecasts, which had the company delivering between A$300 million to A$310 million range of forecasts set out by most analysts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push