ROMANIA: Bere Azuga to buy shares in mineral water company
Romanian brewer Bere Azuga said it intends to acquire 38.84% of the shares of domestic mineral water producer Perla Covasnei, according to reports.
In a statement on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, Bere Azuga said it has "signed a mortgage-secured EUR3.45m ($5.3 million) loan with Banca Comerciala Romana.
The brewer has said it expects to double its net profit to EUR239,800 this year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets