ROMANIA: Bere Azuga to buy shares in mineral water company
Romanian brewer Bere Azuga said it intends to acquire 38.84% of the shares of domestic mineral water producer Perla Covasnei, according to reports.
In a statement on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, Bere Azuga said it has "signed a mortgage-secured EUR3.45m ($5.3 million) loan with Banca Comerciala Romana.
The brewer has said it expects to double its net profit to EUR239,800 this year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"