US: BenRiach Distillery rolls out Scotch expressions to US
Click through to view the expressions launched in the US
The BenRiach Distillery has expanded its presence in the US with the roll out of four of its Scotch whisky expressions to the country.
The variants - Horizons, Solstice, Septendecim and Authenticus - add to the 20 already available in the US, BenRiach's US distributor Anchor Distilling Co said. They will be available nationwide and are “going into accounts as we speak”, an Anchor spokesperson told just-drinks yesterday (8 January).
The expressions are:
- The BenRiach Horizons 12 Year Old Triple Distilled; 50% abv, SRP of US$79.99
- The BenRiach Solstice 2nd Edition 17 Year Old; 50% abv, SRP of $99.99
- The BenRiach Septendecim 17 Year Old Peated Single Malt; 46% abv, SRP of $79.99
- The BenRiach Authenticus 25 Year Old Peated Single Malt; 46% abv, SRP of $249.99
BenRiach last year bought the Glenglassaugh distillery in Banffshire, Scotland, from Amsterdam-based Lumiere Holdings. BenRiach owner Billy Walker told just-drinks at the time he was “surprised” at securing the purchase because of the high demand in the industry for surplus Scotch stocks.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends