US: BenRiach Distillery rolls out Scotch expressions to US
Click through to view the expressions launched in the US
The BenRiach Distillery has expanded its presence in the US with the roll out of four of its Scotch whisky expressions to the country.
The variants - Horizons, Solstice, Septendecim and Authenticus - add to the 20 already available in the US, BenRiach's US distributor Anchor Distilling Co said. They will be available nationwide and are “going into accounts as we speak”, an Anchor spokesperson told just-drinks yesterday (8 January).
The expressions are:
- The BenRiach Horizons 12 Year Old Triple Distilled; 50% abv, SRP of US$79.99
- The BenRiach Solstice 2nd Edition 17 Year Old; 50% abv, SRP of $99.99
- The BenRiach Septendecim 17 Year Old Peated Single Malt; 46% abv, SRP of $79.99
- The BenRiach Authenticus 25 Year Old Peated Single Malt; 46% abv, SRP of $249.99
BenRiach last year bought the Glenglassaugh distillery in Banffshire, Scotland, from Amsterdam-based Lumiere Holdings. BenRiach owner Billy Walker told just-drinks at the time he was “surprised” at securing the purchase because of the high demand in the industry for surplus Scotch stocks.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends