Product Launch - GLOBAL: BenRiach Birnie Moss, Authenticus 25-year-old
Click through to view the full BenRiach peated single malt range
BenRiach Birnie Moss, Authenticus 25-year-old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, Speyside, 48% abv for Birnie Moss, 46% abv for Authenticus
Available - From this week
Location - Globally, in key markets including the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Nordics, Russia, Poland, South Africa, China, Taiwan, Japan and New Zealand
Price - Not specified, both available in 70cl bottles
BenRiach has added two variants to its peated single malt range. Birnie Moss and Authenticus 25-year-old join BenRiach Septendecim 17-year-old, launched in January, and 10 year-old Curiositas, available since 2004, to complete the line-up.
Initially launched three years ago, Birnie Moss has been repackaged to “synchronise it” with the rest of the BenRiach range. Formerly available as a 21-year-old, Authenticus has been repackaged as a 25 year-old.
"We wanted to offer our consumers a range of peated Benriachs that would span the age range, allowing the development of the malt to be charted, and that would also be available on a regular basis,” a spokesperson for the distiller told just-drinks.
Birnie Moss is the name of an area of moorland near the BenRiach Distillery.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets