US: Ben & Jerry's unveils MilkShakes
Ben & Jerry's is branching out into beverages.
The Unilever subsidiary announced yesterday (26 July) that it is releasing three milkshakes in the US. Cherry Garcia, Chunky Monkey and Chocolate Fudge Brownie milkshakes are available nationwide in eight-ounce glass bottles.
The drinks will be distributed through the Pepsi bottling system, the company added. Ben & Jerry's is creating three areas - one for each shake - in a theatre in New York's Union Square to raise awareness of the new drinks between 11 August and 27 August.
The company - better known for its ice cream range - uses dairy products from a Vermont dairy cooperative which come from cows that have not been treated with the synthetic hormone rBGH.
PepsiCo has been applauded for appointing Indra Nooyi as the successor to CEO Steve Reinemund. But while the appointment has further enhanced the company's reputation for gender equality, Chris Brook-...
The Pepsi Bottling Group has secured the distribution and bottling rights to three Cadbury Schweppes brands in Northern California....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has warned that volume growth will be slower in 2007 than this year....
The Pepsi Bottling group has appointed a new president for its North America unit....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has affirmed its expectations for this year....
Pepsi Bottling Group has issued details of its quarterly dividend....
PepsiCo has said that it expects to record a non-cash tax benefit of around US$600m in the fourth quarter....
Pepsi Bottling Group has posted a very slight rise in net profit for its third quarter....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets