US: Ben & Jerry's unveils MilkShakes
Ben & Jerry's is branching out into beverages.
The Unilever subsidiary announced yesterday (26 July) that it is releasing three milkshakes in the US. Cherry Garcia, Chunky Monkey and Chocolate Fudge Brownie milkshakes are available nationwide in eight-ounce glass bottles.
The drinks will be distributed through the Pepsi bottling system, the company added. Ben & Jerry's is creating three areas - one for each shake - in a theatre in New York's Union Square to raise awareness of the new drinks between 11 August and 27 August.
The company - better known for its ice cream range - uses dairy products from a Vermont dairy cooperative which come from cows that have not been treated with the synthetic hormone rBGH.
PepsiCo has been applauded for appointing Indra Nooyi as the successor to CEO Steve Reinemund. But while the appointment has further enhanced the company's reputation for gender equality, Chris Brook-...
The Pepsi Bottling Group has secured the distribution and bottling rights to three Cadbury Schweppes brands in Northern California....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has warned that volume growth will be slower in 2007 than this year....
The Pepsi Bottling group has appointed a new president for its North America unit....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has affirmed its expectations for this year....
Pepsi Bottling Group has issued details of its quarterly dividend....
PepsiCo has said that it expects to record a non-cash tax benefit of around US$600m in the fourth quarter....
Pepsi Bottling Group has posted a very slight rise in net profit for its third quarter....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research