Product Launch - US: Belvedere's Sobieski Espresso, Cynamon, Bizon Grass
Click through to view Belvedere's Sobieski Espresso
Belvedere's Sobieski Espresso, Cynamon, Bizon Grass
Category - Vodka, flavoured, coffee, cinnamon, herb-flavours
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$10.99 per 75cl
Belvedere has lined up three additions to its flavoured Sobieski vodka portfolio in the US.
Sobieski Espresso, Cynamon and Bizon Grass are naturally-flavoured, made with Dankowski rye and imported from Poland. The Bizon Grass variant will be available in limited – albeit unspecified - supply and is herb-flavoured.
All three will be imported into and marketed in the US by Imperial Brands.
Sobieski's flavoured range includes Orange, Karamel, Raspberry, Cytron and Vanilia.
Belvedere has declined to say whether its Sobieski vodka is among its brands up for sale, following a report that the group has received interest in its star product....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk