Product Launch - US: Belvedere's Marie Brizard Chocolat Royal Liqueur
A photo of Belvedere's Marie Brizard Chocolat Royal Liqueur is expected later today
Category - Spirits, liqueur, chocolate
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - RRP of US$27.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Imperial Brands
Belvedere has lined up the launch of the latest addition to its range of Marie Brizard liqueurs in the US. The France-based company's unit in the country, Imperial Brands, will bring Chocolat Royal to the US market this month.
“Marie Brizard has long been the natural choice of bar professionals and we are excited to breathe new life into this brand here in the US," said Timo Sutinen, VP of marketing & business development at Florida-based Imperial Brands.
Central European Distribution Corp has hailed a welcome distraction from its recent troubles, with its Zubrowka vodka brand names as the fastest-growing spirits brand last year....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report