POLAND: Belvedere to acquire controlling share of Starogard Gdanski
Belvedere Dystrybucja, the Polish subsidiary of French spirits group, Belvedere, has announced that it is to acquire a 70% stake in Polish vodka producer, Starogard Gdanski SA, for PLN 31.85 million. This announcement marks the completion of the deal agreed last summer to acquire 79.99% of the company for a total consideration of PLN 36.4 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller