FRANCE: Belvedere signs Bruce Willis deal for Sobieski
French drinks firm Belvedere has signed a multi-year partnership deal with actor and producer Bruce Willis to promote its Sobieski Vodka brand.
As part of the deal, announced today (23 April), Willis will appear in a Sobieski Vodka print-digital advertising campaign and at events in select markets throughout Europe and China.
"We couldn't be more pleased with the partnership," said Krzysztof Trylinski, general manager of Groupe Belvedere.
Through its creative "Truth in Vodka" campaign, Sobieski is urging consumers to focus on "what's in the bottle - not gimmickry marketing nor fancy packaging".
Last week, Belvédère Duty Free appointed Kyndal India PVT as the duty-free and domestic distributor of Danzka and Sobieski vodkas throughout the Indian subcontinent.
As Pernod Ricard names a new brand director for its gin brands, a recently published report from just-drinks/IWSR suggests it will not be an easy category from which to extract growth. Ben Cooper repo...
Russian Standard has sealed its first global partnership, with Rémy Cointreau Global Travel Retail, to cover the duty free channel....
Diageo has reported a 6% fall in sales for its first fiscal quarter, but the drinks giant maintained profits guidance for the year....
Judicial administrators have accepted the debt rescheduling plan of embattled French drinks group Belvédère at a behind-closed-doors hearing, the firm has said....
Central European Distribution Corporation has raised its full-year guidance for 2009, following its purchase of additional equity interests in Parliament and the Russian Alcohol Group....
The Food Commission has said it would like to see a system introduced that linked advertising restrictions on drinks ads to film ratings....
Bacardi has announced that Lion Nathan will distribute its products in New Zealand from next month....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts