FRANCE: Belvedere sees Q3 revenues rise
French spirits group Belvedere has seen third-quarter revenues rise 12%.
Belvedere, set to be formally taken over by Caribbean-based conglomerate CL Financial in the coming weeks, said turnover reached EUR121.7m (US$142.2m) for the three-month period. During the first nine months of 2005, revenues rose 20% to EUR355.4m.
Revenues in Poland, Belvedere's key market, dipped slightly but were offset by rising sales in Lithuania and Bulgaria.
CL Financial, which also owns Scotch distiller Burn Stewart, Cognac producer Hine and Angostura rum, announced the friendly takeover of Belvedere in October. The conglomerate is looking to break into the world's top 10 spirits producers within the next three years.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends