FRANCE: Belvedere names former Remy Cointreau exec as CEO
French drinks group Belvédère has appointed Jean-Noël Reynaud as its next CEO.
The company confirmed earlier this week that Reynaud, who is the current deputy GM for Europe at French dairy group Lactalis, will assume the position on 5 May.
The post is currently held by company chairman Krzysztof Trylinski.
Reynaud has 15 years experience in senior executive positions, notably in Eastern Europe including spells at Coca Cola Beverages Ukraine, Lorenz Bahlsen Snack World and vodka company Bols sp zoo. His knowledge of the region is likely to be valuable, as around 60% of Belvédere's business comes from Poland.
Prior to his time with Lactalis, Reynaud spent 14 years with Rémy Cointreau, holding several international posts with the French group.
Belvédère's board has confirmed Trylinski in his position as chairman. Late last year, Trylinski resigned as chairman & CEO, although he remained in both roles until a new appointment was made. He indicated at the time that he would stand as a candidate if the board agreed.
Synopsis Canadean's "Belvedere S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile conta...
Synopsis Canadean's "Belvedere International Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile cont...
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future